Monday, March 4, 2019

Training Week 1

It has been a busy week!

So on Tuesday I sent off Elder Ahonen to go up to Umeå where he was transferred and spent the rest of the day on a train up to Stockholm. It felt really good to be back in the first area where I was trained! It was also really fun to spend the night with the other trainers that were waiting to pick their new missionaries up. And before I knew it the next day had come and I had received my new companion! His name is Elder Merrell and he comes from Washington state. He is an awesome missionary! We came back home that night and arrived pretty late. It has been really fun to have a new companion!

Life with him has been really fun because I've made an exerted effort to try to experience all the amazing things here in Sweden. It has been way cool and we have done some good work. Life is exciting here for us!

It has been pretty amazing to see the help we've received from God in the last couple of days since training has started. We've received a lot of guidance and help with planning things as well as just having help with everything. We are blessed for sure!

Have a great week everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...