Monday, February 25, 2019

I'm training

Wow, it has been a long week with lots of exciting things that have gone down. Spring has come upon us and it has felt wonderful! The warmth and the sun have been a big blessing! But here's how the week went.

We were taken out to lunch on Tuesday by a man we started teaching and it was really cool! It was at the restaurant in a hotel and made me feel really fancy! The next day we went to a city called Örkelljunga which is considered to be in the 'bible belt' of Sweden. It was a small little city, but it was fun to be out there!

Later in the week we went on exchanges with the Elders in Halmstad. And it was really fun! I was there and had a really good experience. We were out tracting and found a really big house kind of secluded off in the outskirts of a neighborhood we were in. It was beautiful so we had to knock it. The man that answered was very kind and we were able to have a nice conversation. He told us an experience of when he had died on the operating table while having a heart surgery. He explained his experience and what he saw, and it was a description of the spirit world. We were able to give him a Plan of Salvation pamphlet as well as a Book of Mormon and it was a very cool experience.

On a less spiritual note, me and the elder I was with got Dominos pizza that night as we came home. So we had a way fun dinner hour watching The District, eating American pizza, and drinking Nesquik. It was the life!

The week has been good and the following one should be even more exciting. I found out that I will be training an Elder this week so that will be an exciting experience for me! Any prayers would be appreciated!

Have a great week everyone!



Elder Nelson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...