Monday, July 30, 2018

Brännboll and just a good week

I honestly can't believe that July has just about rounded up! It is hard to believe. But some exciting news, we got transfer calls this week! Nothing actually exciting is happening to me or my companion, we are both staying the same. So I'll be his companion for the rest of his time as a missionary because he's going home in September. It'll be a really good transfer though! Things have been really good this last week, and it's still mostly been hot and sunny most days. It is such wonderful weather compared to how the winter was, I am loving it!

The week was nice though! Our branch had an activity where we played a game called brännboll. It is kind of like baseball, but a little more simple than that. I'm not sure if the name exists in english, maybe ''burn ball'' or something like that? In any case, it was really fun, and I learned that I am not super good at brännboll, but it was still really fun! We had some investigators there, and it was a really fun way to get to know the branch better and just play some sports!

We went to a candy store to just see what was there, and it was huuuuge! I'll send a picture, it was pretty awesome!

Well, besides that we did some teaching, some finding, some service, a lot of pretty normal stuff. It was all good though, and some of out investigators have been progressing really well! Life in general is good, and we are blessed with many miracles!

Have a great week everyone! The Gospel is perfect and God is good.



Elder Nelson



Pic 1: the ocean!
Pic 2: the candy shop
Pic 3: Elder Nelson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...