Monday, May 7, 2018

New companion!

It's that time again! So my companion, Elder Waters, is moving out of Borlänge and heading to Malmö, the 3rd largest city in Sweden. And I am getting a new companion, an Elder named Elder Peterson. But I'm not companions with him yet, so I can update you all about him when I meet him!

Sweden has officially gotten super green! The trees have leaves now, the wildflowers have come out, and the weather is nice and sunny! Spring and summer have finally come and I am enjoying it!

There's nothing super special that happened this week. We did a lot of finding work, we taught several investigators, and live was patty normal actually. Lately we have been having some more success with tracting, and that has been nice! We've been let in and taught several people and had some good lessons! But nothing too out of the ordinary.

Cool quote of the week:
"I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul"

I think that's about it for me! Have a fantastic week, and happy mothers day to all the moms out there!

Elder Nelson

Pic 1: Its a big horsie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...