Monday, July 1, 2019

Moving to Kungsbacka

Well, transfer time has come once again. After 4 transfers of bring in Helsingborg I'll be transferring to Kungsbacka! It'll be really sad to leaving Helsingborg though, im really going to miss the city and all the people here. But I am excited for Kungsbacka! I've been there on splits a few times because it is right next to my old area in Gothenberg. It'll be cool!

It's been a good week though. We were able to have a little summer party with some people in the ward which was really fun. Besides that, we've taught a bit, had an activity with the young adults, and also visited several inactive members. Things are going well there!

Today for my last P Day in Helsingborg we went out to a place called Kullaberg. It's a kind if peninsula thing North of Helsingborg that was seriously amazing. I'd never seen such large cliffs and waves in Sweden and it was gorgeous! I'll make sure to attach some pictures even though they can't fully capture how it was.

Well, I don't have a ton of time but I do want to just say that there is a peace and strength that comes into life as we follow God. The small things like sincere daily prayer and scripture study truly do make a difference. Have a fantastic week!


Elder Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...