Monday, May 14, 2018

Good ol' Borlänge (New companion edition)

Hello hello!

Quite a lot of stuff happened this week! Firstly, I officially kicked my old companion out of Borlänge. After 2 transfers together, Elder Waters moved to a city called Malmö. So I now have a new companion, Elder Petersen. He is from Utah (a town called Wellsville) and has been in Sweden around a year and a half. It is always strange to switch companions, but I'm sure things will continue to be good!

Transfers were a little interesting! My old companion left Borlänge at 12:00 on Tuesday, and my new companion came to Borlänge at 7:00 pm on Wednesday. So to avoid me just hanging out by myself for 30 hours, I went down on a train to Uppsala and got to be there for the day. Everything was in bloom down there and was beautiful, so I took a few pictures. And eventually I got back onto a train with my new companion, so that was good!

The work has been going pretty normally, not too many crazy things happened. But we had a little miracle happen! Things happened to work out in such a way that we were actually able to have 6 investigators in sacrament meeting this week! It was amazing to see how it worked out to get us there! Besides that we have just been working hard and have found several new investigators. It has been really good!

Ok, that's about everything this week! Happy mothers day yesterday to all the moms out there! Have a good week everyone!


Elder Nelson


Pic 1: Hej då Äldste Waters
Pic 2-3: Uppsala is in bloom!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...