Monday, May 21, 2018

Another week come and gone

It is crazy how another week has come and gone! But here we are on Monday once again! Firstly, Sweden is seriously so beautiful! Now that Summer is pretty much here, you can just see how beautiful Sweden is (and bright, don't forget that!). But I'm going to get right into the week!

This week we got to have district meeting out in Gävle with the whole district, and it was a party! Every single companionship changed in the district last transfer, so it was way fun to get to know all the new people! And then we ate lunch at an American Pizza Buffet in the city, and I hate to give a potentially low rating, but it definitely wasn't American pizza! It was good nonetheless!

We did a lot of normal missionary work this week, a lot of tracting, street contacting, and some teaching. Something I have thought a lot about this week though is how important the Gospel actually is. It really truly is a blessing to know about Jesus Christ, and then to actually be a part of His true church. Don't take that knowledge for granted! I recently had the chance to give a talk while in Sacrament meeting here, and I discussed building our foundations upon Christ. Helaman 5:12 is a very common one about builidng our foundations upon Christ, but I think that D&C 6:34 is a great one as well. It says
' Therefore, fear not, little aflock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are bbuilt upon my rock, they cannot prevail.'
 And that is the testimony that I want to leave with you, that when we build our foundation upon Christ, we can't fall.

The church is true, and I have seen miracles here! Have a great week everyone!


Elder Nelson


Pic 1: The new district!
Pic 2: My and my comp (being lost and trying to figure out directions)
Pic 3: Nature and stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...