Monday, May 27, 2019

I got a new companion

Hey, it's been a good week here! I'm a little low on time because we are about to go and visit some people with our bishop in just a few minutes here so I'm going to make this quick.

Elder Merrell, my previous companion, moved all the way up to Skellefteå and then Elder Norin, my current companion, just came down from Uppsala. He is actually Swedish and it's been fun so far! I was with the Elders in Malmö and an Elder from Kristianstad on Wednesday as we were waiting for our new companions and despite some delays of trains, they made it here! He also used to play the bass and is a way nice guy, so it's been good!

Some other highlights of this week were when we went to a Phillipinno birthday party of a member here and they had a bunch of other people there. We had some way good food and some people got a little into the dancing and stuff haha. It was a fun experience though to hear the combination of Togalog, Swedish, English, and Danish that was taking place there!

Things have also been going well with some of the people we are working with, as well as we spent some time finding and working with some returning members. Things are going well!

Sorry it's short, but have a great week! Keep up all the good you do and make God a part of your everyday lives.


Elder Nelson


Attach is a picture of my new companion as well as my old one. Yeah, we cleaned our train out today and it was about as gross as you can imagine haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...