Monday, April 22, 2019

Happy Easter!

I hope it's been a wonderful week with Easter and everything! It's been a great one out here. Its actually been really dinner and warm, and it feels good to have Spring (and the warmth!) here.

We had an in person district council this week in Halmstad with exchanges directly following. It was way fun honestly! We are lunch after District Council at a really nice place that made us some fancy Schwarma and it was super tasty! Then Elder Seely and I were on exchanges. We found some, taught some, and ended the evening off with some homemade cheese filled burgers. It was a great day!

This week in preparation for Easter Sunday and church we gave out tooons of fliers inviting people. Because the Sisters that used to be in the area left we were left with all 600 fliers but were able to get them all out! It felt good to be able to invite so many people to come and focus on Christ this season. On Sunday my companion and I watched the bible videos under the Final Events category the church made. It began with the triumphal entry to Jerusalem until after the resurrection, and it was amazing actually. It really brought my focus onto the Savior and the incredible message that comes with Easter. I would also encourage you to read "The Living Christ" to hear the testimonies of special witnesses about the Savior. So much power and knowledge comes with proper knowledge about Christ and a strong testimony that He lives.


Have a wonderful week!


Elder Nelson






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...