Monday, January 21, 2019

Moving to Landskrona!

Well, I have officially moved from Göteborg and into Skåne! And for anyone not familiar with the areas in Sweden, my area is very close to Denmark, I can see it from here! With being so close to them, the people here speak a little funny! Some of the pronunciation is a little more like Danish than other parts of Sweden. But so far I have really loved it here, even if I do miss Göteborg a little. Both are amazing places! I am companions with Elder Ahonen from my MTC group, and he's from Finland. It has been a blast so far and I am excited to see the good things we'll do this transfer!

We don't have a lot of time left, so I am going to hurry and write some highlights!

We went and visited a super sweet museum last P day. It was a 5 story indoor rainforest with free roaming animals and stuff. It was amazing!

I gave a talk this last Sunday to introduce myself, and we also sung a musical number. We sang Be Still My Soul with verses in English, Finnish, and Swedish. It was awesome!

We had dinner with a member that lives in a house that was first built in 1848 and was right on the oceanside. It was absolutely gorgeous!

The week has been an awesome one and I hope you all have a good oncoming one!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...