Monday, September 17, 2018

Church with 3 members and a new companion!


It's been a little bit of a crazy week, but a really good one. The craziest thing was having a companion go home and getting a new companion (one I'd already had before). It was sad to have Elder Black get on his train to Stockholm and then know he was going to fly home! But things have also been going really well with Elder Baggett after 7 months of not being his companion. It's been a little strange but really fun. We've been working hard finding and doing a bit of teaching as well.

This week we had the opportunity to attend church in a town called Hudiksvall, a place where there is a dependent branch. Church is held there every few months by a member from Sundsvall who drives down. We were invited to come and it was a really good experience. There were 3 members that came from Hudiksvall at church, and my companion and I ran a lot of the meeting. But what was so special to me was that I felt the spirit really strong as I was there, even though there were so few members. It really is true what Christ said.
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Besides that, it has been a nice week. We played some soccer with some ward members and investigators, and that was fun! I'm excited for the upcoming week, and hope it is a good one for you all!


Elder Nelson



Pic 1: Our church on Sunday
Pic 2: Mmmm, that was good chili!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...