Monday, August 27, 2018

Sorry, no time!

Sorry, I've basically got no time today, so I'm just going to say a few highlights and pictures.

We went to zone conference in Umeå and had splits with the Zone Leaders as well. It was really fun and a beautiful city. Also, the Zone Conference itself was reaĺly inspiring.

My companion is leaving for home in a 2 weeks, and it's pretty sad! But he gave his final testimony at zone conference and it was really good! I'm going to miss him being my companion!

It poured rain here on Sunday when we were out! So much so that we stopped driving on the highway because it was way sketchy! But it was nice, because a member let us come in and dry off in while we were reacting because they had pity on us. That was nice!

Anyways, I've really gotta go! Have an awesome week!


Elder Nelson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...