Monday, March 18, 2019

Happy pi day

It has been a fast week! I honestly don't know where the time went! But here we are again at another Monday. Some really good things happened this past week, so let's get right into it!

We had exchanges with the Elders in Malmö this week and I got to be in Malmö this time. It was really fun and it was also good to be able to see more of Malmö and feel the big city feels again. We did a lot of good work and were able to teach a lesson to someone with a baptismal date there. And we also contacted someone and they said they were interested, and it turned out they were actually living in Landskrona (the city I live in) and visiting Malmö for the day. It was pretty that I went there but ended up finding people for my own area!

We also were able to help set up for and them attend a funeral here in the ward. It was of the old stake patriarch and was a really good service. It was sad in a way, but I am grateful for the peace that comes by knowing what is happening after this life.

We had a really sweet experience this last week, and it actually began the week before. We had received a referral from some sisters in Slovenia and hadn't been able to get in contact with her. But then this last Thursday we went and stopped by them and it was super cool! She was really positive and we will hopefully be teaching her more this week. Thanks to all those Slovenian missionaries out there!

It's been a good week, and I hope this next one is as well!

Elder Nelson


Also, we celebrated pi day the right way




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...