Monday, June 11, 2018

Ludvika, Dalahäst, and Rain (finally)

Sorry, I don't have a ton of time because I went up to visit the Dalahäst factory with Äldste Petersen, he's never been there before! And once again, it was super cool! Haha, and pouring rain! It has been several weeks since we had rain, so I guess it's good that it came eventually. It's not quite as fun when you are waiting for a bus in the rain though. But so it is sometimes!

Things in Sweden have been going well! The days are long, the sun is shining, and we're getting our there and trying to help the people of Borlänge. A couple fun things happened this week. Firstly, it was graduation for the high schools here. They wear white sailor hats instead of the classic graduation caps. They look awesome!

We also got the chance to go down with some members and do some ministering visits down in a city called Ludvika. It was beautiful down there, and the person we visited lived in an awesome place! I'll make sure to throw a picture of that on there.

Also, it was our bishops birthday, so "Grattis på födelsedagen biskop!"

This week I've seen a lot of the bible videos that the church has made. They are the live action ones that are fairly new. Anyways, I've seen a lot of them and I really enjoy them! I've been touched a lot, but one part that I thought was particularly meaningful is when Christ meets his apostles after his Resurrection and instructs them to go out and preach. The very last thing he says is, "Lo, I am with you, even until the ends of the world (Matt 28:20)".
I know that Christ really is with us, and will never leave us, no matter what. He will be with us to the very end.



Elder Nelson



Pic 1: Ludvika
Pic 2: Person we ministered to
Pic 3: Meeee




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...