Tuesday, April 17, 2018

White shirts only (haha, sometimes)!

I never thought that it would happen, but Sweden has officially warmed up for us in Borlänge! During the middle of the day it is warm enough that we only will wear white shirts! I didn't think it would be possible! The sun is now up when we wake up at 6:30, and it sets around 8:30 at night. The days are getting longer and longer! But I'll get into the week a little more.

The work has been progressing well this week. We've taught some good lessons, found some new people, and have made some really good steps forward with a less active member. Overall it has been a really good week. The sun has been out and shining, so I has felt wonderful to be out and talking to people, I am looking forward to the Summer here!

There wasn't a ton that went on this week with specifics, but it was just a good week in general. I did have the chance to re-read the talk given by Russel M Nelson in general conference again though. And to me, it really stood out how we can and should be feeling the infuence of the Spirit every day in our lives. I really believe that it is true, and when I have tried to seek that inspiration and guidance, I have been able to find it more. I really do believe that Russel M Nelson is the prophet for us today, and that we will be helped through life as we follow his counsel.

Good luck to everyone who may have finals or any kinds of end of year school tests! I wish you all a wonderful week!


Elder Nelson


Pic 1:The first wildflowers I've seen in Sweden!
Pic 2: Livin' the white shirt life (although my comp hadn't gotten the memo at the time!)



(received 4/16/18)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final letter - Home on Thursday

The time has finally come and I'm writing my last weekly email as a missionary. Where has all the time gone? On Tuesday I'll take a ...